Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beachbody Challenge - Day 28

I've been drinking Shakeology for almost an entire month?? On one hand, it seems like I've been drinking it forever. It's a normal part of my daily routine now. On the other hand, it seems like I just started! The results I'm seeing and feeling are definitely on the forever side though, and I'm so happy about that! Tomorrow I'm going to take some progress pictures, and I may even do a side by side comparison for y'all! I'm excited. I see the changes in my body, but it's always different when you see a picture of yourself.
I'm still not working out at full capacity. I'm coughing like a 72 year old smoker, and it's a crap shoot when I try to exercise. Some days I can make it through 20-30 minutes, other days I start coughing 10 minutes in. Regardless, my energy is low. I feel like I've been running at 50% for a month now, and I'm def tired of it! I guess it could be worse though. My doctor put me on preventative medicine because she's seeing this virus regularly turn into bronchitis and pneumonia, and luckily, I don't have either of those.
I hope this Veteran's Day finds you all happy and healthy, and working towards a stronger, healthier you!

No comments:

Post a Comment