Saturday, October 27, 2012

Motivation...Where Is It?

Someone asked me the other day "how do you find the motivation to work out? It seems so easy for you!" HA! It's not always easy to work out, or eat right, especially when I'm surrounded by temptation! I struggle every.single.day. I have to make the decision to be a strong, healthy, skinny girl about 17,367,259 times a day, and that's only a slight exaggeration! But I know deep in my heart that I'm worth it. Having the body and health that I want is worth it. Being a good example for my children is worth it. Living to see my grandchildren is worth it. And being sexy naked is worth it! That's what motivates me, and depending on the day and the temptation, I pick one of those, and I pass up the temptation or I turn on the DVD. Today, it's not easy. And tomorrow might not be either. But it will get easy, and it will get normal, and in a few months I'll look back and wonder why I ever thought it was hard. I'll get there. And so will you. But it takes work. Anything worth having takes work. So let's do this! NO EXCUSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment