Friday, October 26, 2012

Beachbody Challenge - Day 12

Have you seen the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"? It's a good movie...has nothing to do with my life or this post, but came to mind when I was thinking about posting tonight.
I only worked a half day today, which was fine since I worked a bajillion hours this week, and that meant I could come home and work out! Yes folks, I'm old, and I like to start my weekend with a nice sweat session :) As I type this, I can feel my body cramping up a bit. That's what I get for not working out this week, and that's ok. That means I worked out hard, and my body is kicking my fat's ass! I'll hit it hard again in the morning before I head out to work for a bit, and by then I should be nice and sore to go sit for a 3 hour tattoo session. Yes, the motto of this weekend is pain, and I'm going to love every minute of it!
Have you started planning your menu for next week yet? It's week 1 of my first challenge group that I'm running on my own, and I'm super excited! I have fun prizes planned and fun recipes to share! Speaking of, have you signed up yet?? You don't want to miss out!! Strong and sexy by Christmas, that's my goal :)
Speaking of menu planning, have you heard of Hungry Girl? I have gotten some YUMMY recipes from her, and they come right to my inbox every day. Can't be that! You should head over, sign up, and then sign up for my challenge group. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment